November is practically over but before we reach the end of the month, here’s my top 10 to look forward to, still:
1. One Mission, One UAP: Rising from the Ruins – The United Architects of the Philippines is hosting free seminar modules on November 30 at the UAP Headquarters. I’m looking forward to this one especially as there are plenty to learn from the experts lined up. UAP Tandang Sora Chapter is part of the host chapters and we are happy to contribute.
2. Global Pinoy Bazaar 2013 – I’ve been promoting this one for a while now and it’s happening this weekend already! I think I have a few passes left so do email firstname.lastname@example.org now! To those who have emailed, kindly wait for my email as I’m still processing through them. Let’s support our local brands this November 23-24 at the Rockwell Tent.
3. This Month’s Empties – I’ve hit PAN!! Well not literally, quite figuratively this one is but I can finally post items that I have finished these past months. Some of them I really loved, others just so-so.
4. An Avon Make-up Holiday – Avon sent our November items to review already and I’m quite excited to try them out. I actually did just today and so far, I’m really liking their eyeshadow palettes and holiday edition lipsticks. I need some more time though to really swatch all the lipsticks as I find the colors too near to each other but that may just be in the tube. We’ll see. As with all PR samples, I disclose when they are given but all reviews reflect my honest opinion. The rest of my stuff though I personally purchase for my own consumption.
5. Urban Decay Naked – I know I may be a little late in jumping this bandwagon but I’ve honestly never been much of an eyeshadow fiend. I’m more of a lipgloss whore (said the LJ community I used to belong to). This new desire and pseudo-initiation into the Urban Decay brand is all thanks to my jet-setting globetrotter high school friend Cyndelle who gave me the Naked 2 palette. And that’s it. I’m hooked. Let’s get Naked the 3rd time around shall we? Launching this December, local make-up sellers are now accepting pre-orders for the much-awaited Naked 3 palette.
6. Coast Thru Life – As much as I wished I knew how to surf, the only surfing I’ve actually done is on the web. This newly-opened shop of much-loved local brand, Coast Thru Life, has me wanting their reversible board shorts, shirts, and hoodies. Congrats to Nikki, Buji, and the rest of the CTL team for their wonderful brand!
7. Jewelry – THIS. is my latest obsession. Period.
8. Glamourbox – I finally gave in and got my first Glamourbox subscription EVER! Their shipping out the next one at the end of the month and I’m really excited! “Secret Santa” time!
9. Belle De Jour Planner 2014 – The gray leather edition. I plan to do a full review of this soon as I have long loved actual paper planners – Starbucks, Moleskine, Papemelroti, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf… The list goes on.. This one is just perfect for the fabulous female I want to be.
10. Rejuvalash – I’m now on day 19 I think?? Two more days and we’ll finally get to see the results. Is it really effective? Stay tuned!
So that’s it for now, my November top 10. Let’s see what December and the holidays have in store for us. Cheers!