Hello again! My hiatus apparently extended as I had (still have) to attend to my day job deadlines. But I’ve been wanting to write about a lot of things for some time now and my dresser is nearly full to the brim (but not near enough that I don’t need anything more haha). The holiday collections are pouring in and I have quite a few on my wishlist. Nevertheless, let’s go through this month’s top 10 quickly. If you find any particular one that you’d like to know more about, just send me an email or comment below so I can put it at the top of my to-post list.
1. TV series – And they’re back! Hello New Girl! Once Upon A Time! TVD! My latest obsession, the Originals! And of course, Hart of Dixie. I would always love me some Rachel Bilson and my vote will always be for Zade. Sorry for non-HOD fans, Zade is for Zoe Hart and Wade Kinsella. I absolutely adore them.
2. EOS lip balms – I find that alternating these adorable egg-shaped gems with my #3 keeps my lips from getting any drier than they already are. I’ve finished Lemon Drop with SPF 15, Honeysuckle Honeydew, and Summer Fruit. I want to try the Pomegranate Raspberry next as well as the Blueberry Acai.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips – This colorful little balm works wonders on my lips! I’ve nearly finished two and I have another two on the way. Since they are relatively inexpensive, I like scattering them all over the place for easy access – one near my bed, one inside my purse, one at my dresser, one on my working table… I want to get all possible flavors and yes, I’ve actually researched them also. The glow ones are my favorite for the tint but nothing beats the healing capabilities of the original formula.
4. Sony Xperia Z Ultra – Yup. I’m no longer an Apple baby. Hello, Android!!
5. Asus Memo Pad HD – This great starter tablet comes in ultra-delicious colors. I don’t personally own one but if I could, maybe I would for the hot pink and its sheer portability. But then again, the next gen Nexus is coming soon so… let me think again.
6. Boracay 2013 – Technically, this trip was a September top 10 but I didn’t get to post so it makes this list. I would like to commend Astoria Boracay for their excellent service during our stay. And Zalora’s customer service for making my Lagu reach me just in time. Which brings me to…
7. Online shopping – Zalora and Taste Central were my first two shopping sites and I got really great deals in both.
8. Shu Uemura – This was my Taste Central purchase and it’s taking all of my willpower not to reserve anything from Shu Uemura x Takashi Murakami’s Holiday Collection. Which reminds me that I still have to review this amazing little thing called the S-Curler..
9. Paktor – ADDK is invited to the media launch of the newest social engagement app in the Philippines. More details after the event. And finally…
10. Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 – The month being October means another #PhFW is set to take Manila by storm. Running from October 23 – 27, let’s see how many shows I get to go to this season.
So that’s it for now. I think I can post some empties soon also as I’ve been cleaning and apparently, I’ve run out of quite a few of my staples and some products to try. Now the holidays are coming and I will do my best to keep up with the festivities. Cheers everyone!
6 thoughts on “Katsy’s Top 10: October”
Haha, I can see Mark’s influence..hm. I am super tempted with Tastecentral, i dont want to start! :s
If you can, don’t start with Taste Central! But they have great offers right now from beauty stuff to food…. Huhu.. I’ve been wanting to get this potato chip chocolate bar for a while. Super willpower to delay buying! I am still heavily debating with myself re Nars One Night Stand Palette hehehe
I knowww, I’m getting, I think one of those cheek gels from Josie Maran, gah! They sell NARS din ba?! Zomg I want The Happening!!
Me too!! I want those Josie Maran cheek gels! Super pretty colors @_@ But Mark will kill me if I buy them haha. I’ll probably get food stuff along so he won’t be as mad. He’s currently policing all my makeup purchases lol. Taste Central doesn’t have Nars, I want to buy from Sephora via Globe Gcash Amex. The Happening looks great too as well as the Adult Content palette. OMG TOO MANY PALETTES AND JUST ONE FACE!! LOL.
Our Social Media team used the Sony Z Ultra for one of our events. Love the big screen! Thinking of getting one myself.
It’s really good! I traded my iPhone and iPad for this! 😀 plus it comes in purple 😀